Conditions for Sale
CONDITIONS FOR SALE
1.) The following materials could not be returned at any cost:
- Defective, damaged and opened boxes
- Items that are not available anymore in stock (Discontinued Items).
- Décor pieces and listellos (borders).
- Specially ordered materials.
- Specially cut materials manufactured for the customer under special orders such as: (Skirting, Borders, Designs, etc.)
Materials return will be accepted only within 14 days from invoice date and subject to products availability, boxes and ceramics conditions and management’s approval.
2.) Sold materials to be kept in our stores for a period not exceeding one month or 30 days from purchase date, after which it will be the responsibility of the customer himself. Storage charges will be applied up to 10% of the total ordered value.
3.) All Ceramic Products are subject to size and shade variation, before using please verify the materials as no claims will be accepted once they are used and fixed.
4.) Offloading of materials at site is customer’s responsibility. Delivery schedule will be coordinated directly with the store manager.
5.) Goods will be delivered after receipt and clearance of cheque only. (5 working days)
6.) If the customer doesn’t comply with his payment obligation, the company has the legal right to take back the materials from the buyer’s premises or stores even if it has been already fixed.
7.) Down payment is non refundable.
8.) Once the payment has been made, refund is not possible but a credit notewill be issued to facilitate the customer for future purchases.
- Final quantity for all the items should be provided by the client itself.
- GBM will not be responsible for any shortages or extra quantity added by the client’s consultant/contractor.